How much of a pain to paint one rim at a time? via /r/cars


How much of a pain to paint one rim at a time?

Recently got a ‘13 Outback base model. Would love to upgrade the rims, but I really can’t justify it right now, so thinking about painting the steelies glossy black to see how that looks. Worst case I can just put the wheel covers back on, and it will prevent them from rusting too much down the road anyway. There isn’t too much rust now, so I figure I can get most of the prep done while they’re still on the car.

I’m curious to know from anyone whose done this as to how much of a pain it would really be to do all this only one wheel at a time? I don’t have jack stands, and I live in an apartment, so even if I did buy them, there wouldn’t really be anywhere to keep them. I appreciate any feedback you all can offer.



via Autobuzz Today

Comments