Ferrari Enzo - 7-wide - Lego “The Ferrari Enzo was my...



Ferrari Enzo - 7-wide - Lego 

“The Ferrari Enzo was my favourite car when I was younger. I was completely blown away by the unique front end it the F1-esque nose, and general striking looks. Even now I love the design of this thing, while there have since been some terrible cheap knock offs, in terms of big brands nothing really looks like it. I’ve had the idea for the tail lights for a while now, and I finally got around to building it! I realised I have’t really built a town scale supercar replica, and had very little of a WIP lying around for it. I rebuilt it and struggled my way through the rest of the build lol. This was not short of it’s challenges, but I’m chuffed with how it ended up! front is a bit messy though.”

By Sir.Manperson



via Autobuzz Today

Comments