TTAC Rewind: That Famous Toe Surgeon Story

ttac rewind that famous toe surgeon story

I am not running the infamous day in the life of a toe surgeon story to ruin your weekend, I promise -- though I do caution that the pictures at the link aren't for the faint of heart. No, I am running this story because I wanted to mix it up and post a feature instead of a review or themed piece. And this is the first one I thought of.


So if you have the stomach for a deep read with some gross pictures, you can spend your Sunday being reminded NOT to put your feet on the dashboard. Personally, I find behind-the-scenes stories fascinating, especially when written by an expert, and this particular story, as gruesome as it is, is quite interesting and well done.

Give it a read here.

[Image: oley/Shutterstock.com]

Become a TTAC insider. Get the latest news, features, TTAC takes, and everything else that gets to the truth about cars first by subscribing to our newsletter.



via Autobuzz Today

Comments