Used Car of the Day: 2017 Chevrolet SS

used car of the day 2017 chevrolet ss

I'll admit it -- the one chance I got to drive a Chevrolet SS, I was a bit disappointed, mostly because the manual transmission felt a bit too rubbery for me. That said, I still love the idea of this car -- a full-size performance sedan with a manual transmission and a big honkin' V8.

Maybe I should drive on over to Michigan and give this 2017 Chevrolet SS a shot. Maybe the car is better than I remember.


The seller here is the original owner, and the car apparently has been garaged in the winter. The seller claims that a "technician from the original development team at GM" has maintained the car. Not only that, but the seller says he or she was the vehicle dynamics engineer for GM. So the seller is an SS expert -- and there's a unique Easter egg awaiting the buyer.

used car of the day 2017 chevrolet ss

Outside of some custom stitching, the tires (Michelin 4S's), and a few other items, the car is stock. It has been tracked and has some minor chips.

The seller asks $48,000 and the car has a tick over 39K miles on it.

Check it out here.

[Images: Seller]

Become a TTAC insider. Get the latest news, features, TTAC takes, and everything else that gets to the truth about cars first by  subscribing to our newsletter.



via Autobuzz Today

Comments